superman

My name Original name is Kal-El (Kryptonian)

They nickname me The steel man, The man of tomorrow, The marvel of Metropolis, The last son of Krypton, Gangbuster, Superboy, La Mancha (in Smallville)

My Height is 1.98 m Weight 105 kg My hair is Black

My eyes are blue. I have several specialties such as: • Super strength (able to move larger planets and higher density than Earth).

• Super speed (capable of equaling or exceeding the speed of light).

• Flight.

• Near total invulnerability (capable of easily supporting the explosion of 11 solar systems).

• Superimposed.

• Telescopic and microscopic vision.

• X-ray vision.

• Frozen breath.

• Calorie vision (capable of throwing heat rays as hot as the sun).

• Infra red vision.

• Magnetic spectrum vision.

• Accelerated healing factor.

• Longevity

But unfortunately I do not have the power to:

• Can not be cloned

• Can not breathe under water


• It can not be invisible• You can not have a girlfriend when you wear your suit
My Occupation other than being Superhero is being the Daily Planet reporter (as Clark Kent)

As anyone I have allies or friends and my friends are Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Fantastic Twins, Supergirl, Hawk Man, Martian Detective, Superboy, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen

Haci as friends I have Enemies like Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Bizarre, General Zod, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Metallo, Cyborg Superman, Joker, Darkseid, Doomsday, Superboy Prime, Ruin, Bloodsport, Atomic Skull, Gog, Imperiex, Jax-Ur , Mongul, Prankster, Titano, Toyman, Livewire, Ultraman, Amazo

I'm part of the Justice League

Before it was part of:

• Justice Society of America

• All Star Squadron

• League of International Justice

• Legion of Superheroes

• League of Justice

I also have a beautiful wife and is: Lois Lane-Kent (Wonder Woman)

My father has passed away but he was Jor-El

I did like my mother Lara Lor-Van (deceased)

Jonathan Kent (adoptive father, deceased)

Martha Kent (adoptive mother)

I live in Metropolis and I am originally from this: 3

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

black panther